Saturday, March 7, 2009

SPINNING PINWHEELS FOR QOV




I just finished quilting this Plaid Pinwheel quilt for Quilts of Valor. I decided to give the pinwheels a little movement with the spiral design to make them spin a little. I like the way it looks on this quilt. Fresh off the frame I didn't even trim off the extra fabric yet. It was such a beautiful day today I really hated to spend it inside, but I have been putting off getting this quilt finished for too long and there is a shipment going out next week, so Here it is. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Nice quilt Jeanne the swirls look great on it.

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Lovely quilt, did you do the spirals free hand...or a work station.

Jeanne said...

COLLEEN
I used spiral boards with a stylus to make the design. I wish I was that good to do them freehand, but no not for now anyway. Jeane