Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beach Retreat 2011 (8/31 update)







The quilting is down to the wire now. this has been a very time consuming quilt to quilt. The good thing is I am loving how it is coming out!! Pictures soon!



Now finished with the borders added, looks like I will be quilting for quite awhile as lots of stitch in the ditch on this one!!
















Cobblestone Quilt guild had another wonderful Beach Retreat this year at Camp St. Christopher's and I continued working on my oriental quilt that I had started at JK Camp retreat earlier in the summer. Here is a picture of it almost all done. I only have the two outside borders to complete. I am trying to decide how to quilt this monsterous 104x 112 quilt. It will be a gift for my son and daughter in law for their bed.

No comments: