Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

The border doesn't show up too well in this picture but it is little dalmation dogs in different poses and is separated by squares of doggie foot prints. It does look really cute up close.
The the last of the 9 Christmas quilts for my grandchildren is almost done. Still borders to go and then I will start the quilting line up!!








I hope everyone has had as great of a weekend as I have!! Well, it isn't over yet and I have two more quilt tops finished and only one more to go! Yes, I am very excited. I did two turning twenties tops this weekend and only have one quilt top left to go to complete all 9 tops. Then comes the quilting. Here are pictures of my two turning 20's tops. The blue and yellow fat quarters all came from my stash and only the only fabric that I have purchased, besides for the backing is the pink, green and brown one. It was from Moda and came packaged for a turning 20's quilt so that made it really easy.

No comments: