Thursday, December 17, 2009

HOUSES AND STARS

House and Stars quilt finally finished!
102_3026
102_2986




House and Stars quilt is next on my list of quilts now that I have the Fall Block Swap quilt done. I say done is quilted close enough to being done to move on to the next? For me it is, binding can come anytime, Right? This is a Christmas present for my father and he has been quite ill, so I really want to get it to him before something happens to him and he isn't even aware that I made it for him. I purchased the precut block of the month at a discounted price. While I was making them I saved all the half square triangles that were cut off and formed a border with them. The pictures shows them set two different ways, I havent decided which way I like them more yet. I also will be using blue and white triangles for the bottom instead of the fabric which is on the bottom. The pictures are just for auditioning purposes right now. Not much time left though decisions need to be made quickly if I want to get this in the mail before Christmas.

No comments: