Well this clue seemed much easier than the last two, however, I had a heck of a time adjusting my seam allowance to get the correct measurements, but at last I managed. I have all my strip sets done and ready to cut. I cut one strip set to make I believe 21 units to see how they were going to look. Not bad, but my brown is blending in with the greens and not quite as much contrast as with Bonnie's colors. That's okay with me though because as with nature all the fall colors blend together for one magnificent landscape. That is my hope that this quilt with its fall colors will be very earthy and beautiful just like nature. So here are a few pictures of my blocks.