Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Floors in our House











Every year I like to take on a project of improving the house in some way. Yes, I do like projects, so after last year's garage and quilt studio, I pretty much had to keep to a smaller project this year. I loved my pergo floors up in my studio so much and they are so easy to clean and keep up with that I decided I wanted to do some of the downstairs with the same flooring. I called up my trusty builder to see if he had much of a work load just before Christmas. I was lucky enough to hit him at a slow time. So, here are some pictures of the great work our first pastor, great friend and wonderful carpenter Greg Hill did on our floors. He just finished up today and was headed back to Greenville to take his wife Kathy's to the hospital for double knee surgery tomorrow morning. We are praying for a quick, pain free recovery for Kathy.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Love the floors.....that is what I need instead of painting them..lol