Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SBS BLOCK SETTING

Okay, So the top is now done, so now what?? I can't figure out how I want to quilt this one. It really can't be a quick all over design, just wouldn't do it justice. So I guess it will take just a little bit longer than some of the other 9 Christmas quilts. Gee Wiz I need a break already. What was I thinking???!!!! A little more progress, now to sew it all together and add the borders!! SBS makes such a sweet little girls quilt> I just love it.




Here is a picture of my SBS blocks in the BQ setting. It really helps to stretch 12 blocks into a much larger quilt. I have had these blocks for several years waiting to be put together into a quilt for my oldest granddaughter. So now is the time to finish this one up as well. One more Xmas present on its way.

No comments: