Friday, June 5, 2009

UFO'S TO BE FINISHED WITHIN 1 YEAR

Nine UFO's for the next 12 months





Aquarium Quilt and The 4 patch Swirl. and Drunkards Path



Caroline's Sunbonet Sue , My Lone Star and Palm Tree wall hanging
OK, So I have set up a goal to have these nine quilts finished within the next year. There are only 9 so that is more than a month each to complete and most of the tops are either finished or just lacking sashings and or borders. Doesn't seem like too high of a goal to attain right now. We'll see how that goes half way thru the year. I guess you know where I fall short is on the quilting and border treatment area. Most of these have been in their current state for some time now. With our Cobblestone Quilt show coming up in March or 2010, I have promised myself I will not enter any quilt which is not already 100% complete. Entries for the show are usually in January so I have only about six months to get the ones for the show finished.

2 comments:

Judy Heyward said...

What a goal, Jeanne. But you're going to end up with some pretty awesome quilts!

Corky said...

Beautiful quilts Jeanne. I can't wait to see them hanging in the show!