Saturday, December 27, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR


I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. I think we always look to the coming year with hopes that it will be better than the last year, but with a new democratic president coming in and a democratic controlled senate I think it certainly is wishful thinking!! Be that as it may, I am glad that the Lord God is on the throne and in control and we don't have to be at the mercy of any government.

We spent Christmas eve and Christmas day in North Carolina with our son Ryan and his family. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed our three beautiful grand daughters and a wonderful Christmas meal with them. Thank you so much Ryand and Tiffany. Here is a picture of Grampa a me with our 3 precious little grand daughters

1 comment:

Corky said...

What beautiful granddaughters. Happy New Year!